Sunday, February 17, 2013

Visual Resume

Marketing yourself online can be a great way to land a job. When summiting a resume that leaves a professional and clear lasting impression of your past history, your current goals and expectations.

With high unemployment percents a resume can help you and can or can hurt you.

Employers go over piles and piles of applications and what does a good application have that the others don't?

Well it all comes down to the type of person they are looking for. Why not make it easy for the employer to go over your resume and give him a fast and clear understanding of who you are, your interest, skills, education, and qualifications.

This is a great advantage to save the employer time and it also helps you the applicant track and review your past history.

I created my resume using LinkedIn and VizualizeMe to make. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Looking at it now makes me feel like I have done so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment