Sunday, February 3, 2013

XtraNormal

XtraNormal is a very creative tool that allows you to create a animated cartoon with your personal script.

The assignment we are currently working on in class is allowing us to be more than journalist. We are using tools that can make our blogs stand out.

This tool is not free, we were able to get access to it from out professor Rich Cameron.

XtraNormal has several character and scenes to choose from. It also has tools to make your characters move, make face expressions and speak by typing in words. I am very excited to see how my animated script will turn out to be.

 My script is about two male friends having a conversation about Valentines Day. I used the Vodoo characters for my cartoon. 

As soon as I finish my animated cartoon I will share it here in my blog and twitter account, hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment